Salary package: $40 - 45ph + super
Role highlight or mandate: Join this global company during an exciting period of growth and become an integral part of their finance team.
As the Financial Accountant you will report directly to the Finance Manager and have full responsibility with the preparation of month end journals, balance sheet reconciliations, project costing and ensure all intercompany transactions are processed and correctly allocated for the business. On a day to day basis you will track invoices and work closely with operational managers to ensure that reporting procedures are adhered to and timelines are met. Therefore, your diligence and proactive nature will allow you succeed. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Financial Accountant with an eye for detail, a thirst for learning, and a drive to step up into a highly engaging role.
- Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Full month end close including financial reporting.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of all financial records is maintained
- Undertake balance sheet and bank reconciliation on a daily basis
- Assist Finance Manager with all treasury requirements
- Ensure appropriate insurances and levels of cover are in place
- Tax filings submitted in a timely manner
- Budgeting and forecasting reports
- Annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Reconciliation of General Ledger
- Ad hoc reporting and other tasks as required
You are a degree qualified Financial Accountant and have or are working toward your CPA or CA qualification. You have experience in journal entries and reconciliations and would be proficient in assisting with the month end close process. Your key strengths include your excellent verbal and written communication skills and you are highly motivated and focussed on achieving everything you set your mind to. You will also have an engaging personality and possess the attributes of a great team player. Ideally you will come from a project accounting back ground or have experience working within the construction industry.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This international property business that is relatively new to the Australian market and after a strong period of growth is poised for a fantastic future. Located in the heart of Sydney's CBD, this company values their staff and provides ongoing training and support. A rare opportunity is currently available for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their diverse team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Anmol Singh, quoting reference number 4462 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.