Salary: $100 - 110k Package + Benefits
Location: North Sydney CBD
Role: Support the Finance Manager in delivering accurate and timely financial reporting during an exciting period of change and growth
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager this Financial Accountant will collaborate with two others in their team to provide accurate and timely financial reporting for business decision making. On a daily basis you will have a broad list of responsibilities that span from bank reconciliations to balance sheet reconciliations, analysing variances and supervising financial operations. This role will provide the successful Financial Accountant an excellent opportunity to be involved in finance projects as this organisation is growing at a rapid pace. Hence this is an excellent career opportunity for a technically strong Financial Accountant looking to add value and growth towards a finance leadership role.
* Reconciliation, review and analysis of multiple bank accounts
* Processing journals for the Australian entities
* Provide operational leadership to Accounts Payable
* End to end month end reporting for a subsidiary
* Assist with the preparation of BAS, PAYG and FBT
* Assistance with the preparation of all taxation and statutory requirements
* Support the delivery of finance transformation including SOX control implementation, ERP migration and new process development
You are currently studying towards your CA/CPA qualifications and are an Assistant You are currently a CA qualified accountant trained from a Big 4 or Mid-tier chartered accounting firm. Ideally you have some experience with month end reporting or are looking to make your first commercial move. Your technical knowledge of IFRS principals is strong you have an excellent ability to deliver work of high standards within a fast paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team and be fast tracked through the commercial ranks.
This global business leader has a strong focus on innovation and meeting their customer's unique needs. Over the past 3 years they have experienced double digit growth expanding globally through both organic growth as well acquisitions. As the company continues to grow the now seek a Financial Accountant to join their growing Australian operations.
* US listed brand, strong growth projections at 25% p.a., industry market leader
* Excellent Salary Package of $90 - $100k + Benefits
* Structured training and development provided; Fast track career progression
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Betteridge on quoting reference number TBFA4032 in the subject line.