Salary: $70 - $80k + Super + Benefits
Role Benefit: Great career opportunity to shape the future of you and the business
As the Financial Accountant, you will partner with the Senior Financial Accountant with the preparation of all financial accounting and reporting as required by the company. As the Financial Accountant, your role will be to assist and facilitate the delivery of all month end reporting to ensure accuracy and quality standards are developed and maintained. On a daily be responsible for the allocation of transition to appropriate general ledger accounts while preparing of all accruals and prepayments as required for the accurate reporting month end requirements. This role will also provide exposure to the preparation of all intercompany transaction and fixed asset register to ensure accurate reporting is providing to senior management. This is a role where you can add significant value and growth to your existing finance knowhow that will allow you to develop and guide you to a pathway towards senior roles within the organisations.
- Assist in the preparation of all month end reporting requirements
- Ensure daily allocation of transactions are maintained
- Provide accurate reconciliations of bank transactions, accruals and prepayments
- Ownership of all fixed asset register
- development of monthly capital expenditure report to help drive better business decision making
- Working with key business stakeholders to assist the business improvement process
- Assistance in the preparation of all taxation and statutory requirements
- Provide assistance in development of new business processes to improve the internal reporting environment
You are currently studying towards your CA/CPA qualifications and are an Assistant Accountant or Financial Accounting. You will have a willingness to learn and grow your skills and driven to complete all task with an accurate and timely application.
This global business leader has a strong focus on innovation and meeting their customer's unique needs. Over the past 3 years they have experienced double digit growth expanding globally through both organic growth as well acquisitions. As the company continues to grow the now seek a Financial Accountant to join their growing Australian operations.
- US listed brand, strong growth projections at 25% p.a., industry market leader
- Excellent Salary Package of $70-$80k + Super + Benefits
- Exciting newly created position; Great carer progression opportunities ; CBD location
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Praneel Singh, quoting reference number PSFA3731 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call