Salary: $90k Package + Parking
Location: Parramatta Surrounds
Role Benefit: Work with a market leader; convenient location; great working environment
This Financial Accountant will report directly into the Finance Manager and will be a part of a large national team. The overall mandate of this role will be to work closely with the regional Accountants to deliver full month end close for your assigned vertical.
This Financial Accountant will assist the Finance Manager on all finance functions as well as be responsible for all balance sheet reconciliation, tax returns, P&L review, journals, accruals and month end reports.
On a weekly basis you will also be responsible for balance sheet reconciliations, including daily complex bank reconciliations. A passion for growing within the team and a great team player will be a key to your success.
- Delivering results in accordance with accounting standards and group accounting polices
- Develop strong working relationships with NSW Business Units and Corporate
- Providing insight into business trends and opportunities
- Maintain balance sheet integrity in accordance with Stewardship expectations
- Participate in planning activities including budgets, forecasts, capital and operating P&L
The ideal candidate will have strong financial and management accounting experience and is degree qualified ideally CA or CPA qualified.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and precision.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong financial numeracy, literacy and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Resilience to cope under pressure and meet deadlines
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This large publicly listed services company is well known throughout Australia and are renowned for their superior service delivery. A leader in multiple service sectors that values their staff and provide ongoing training and support.
There is lots of exposure and room for you to grow and further develop your career. They have great culture and are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their ever-growing and dynamic team.
- Largest publicly listed; Brand name leader; dominates their sector
- Impressive Salary : $90K Package + Parking
- Perfect opportunity for a resilient Financial Accountant; full month end ownership of own vertical
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZFA4574 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.