Salary: $85 - 95k + Super + Benefits
Location: North Shore
Role: Employer of choice with a highly desirable culture, global business exposure, structured training and development
Reporting to the Revenue Accounting Manager, this Financial Accountant will assist their manager with revenue related accounting across the ANZ business. Corporate Finance Manager with all aspect of tax compliance and reporting for ANZ. Your day to day responsibilities will include performing month end journals and reconciliations relating to revenue, receivables and deferred income. In addition, as the Financial Accountant, you will play a major role in assisting with monthly and quarterly tasks including the
preparation of disclosure packages, analytics and cash-flow statements. This is an all-encompassing financial accounting role with an opportunity to be involved in major business projects.
This organisation will provide the successful Financial Accountant a strong training ground for development and fast tracked career growth.
- Preparation of timely and accurate revenue‐related journal entries and reconciliations.
- Assistance with preparation of supplementary monthly and quarterly close deliverables
- Adherence to internal control requirements including maintenance of critical reports and spreadsheets
- Assistance with periodic internal and external audit requirements
- Assistance with ad-hoc financial requests as required
- Identification and implementation of improvements relating to close process
- Work closely with the FP&A team to analyse and understand actuals/inform the forecast
You are CA-CPA qualified and are currently operating as a Senior Auditor within a Big 4 or Mid-Tier Accounting firm. Alternatively, you may have commenced your career within professional services, have now branched out into commerce, and are now looking for an all encompassing Financial Accounting role with a listed business. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident navigating data in Excel.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Currently undergoing significant growth and exciting transformation, this UK listed global market giant is recognised to be a high profile leader in the property development industry. With a corporate headquarter in the UK, this company has operations spanning across USA, Asia, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand., this company has huge international community presence, which has led to its continual growth and success over the recent decade.
- Global brand name organisation - resume builder
- Be rewarded - $85 - 95k + Super + Benefits
- High performing culture that offers great mentorship and ongoing training and support for career development
- International promotion potential
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZFA4466 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call