Salary: $80k - $85k + Super + Parking
Role Benefit: Join a global construction giant and see genuine progression with your career
Reporting to the Finance Manager this Financial Accountant will take on the responsibility of the all month end duties your responsibilities will include preparing Balance Sheets as well as the Profit and Loss Statements. In addition, the Financial Accountant will be in charge of providing analysis on key variances in the month end reporting.
As the Financial Accountant, you will take on the sole responsibility of conducting general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, as well as various ad-hoc tasks as required on a day-by-day basis. This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who has a thirst for learning, is career focussed and is looking to progress within the business to take on more complex responsibilities.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of taxation obligations such as FBT, Payroll tax and BAS lodgements
- Review and prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Produce monthly P&L's in a timely manner
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management reporting pack
- Provide analysis on key variances and monthly forecasting
- Review purchase accruals and reconcile purchase order suspense account
- Provide support to various analysis and reporting requests
- Providing analysis on the key variances in month end reports
- Work with the Finance Manager in carrying out the half yearly and annual statutory accounts
You will be degree qualified, CPA/CA qualified or studying towards. This role will be ideal for a Financial Accountant looking to step up from an Assistant Accountant role with significant financial accounting experience. Experience with large ERP systems will be highly regarded when applying for this role. You will have strong excel skills and have excellent written and verbal communication.
The successful candidate will be an outcome-focused individual who works well in a fast-paced finance environment, and has a continued desire to develop their career.
This global construction organisation has a well-established position within the Australian market. This organisation will provide the successful candidate a high level of autonomy and responsibility whilst working alongside a friendly and supportive team:
- Join an excellent organisation - Be a part of the team and growth of the business
- Be rewarded - $80k - $85k + Super + Parking
- Grow your career - elevate your career in a high exposure role with a broad remit.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CRFA4745 in the subject line.