Location: Southwest Sydney
Salary package: $75K - $80K Package
Role highlight: Convenient location; work close to home; onsite parking; great working environment
This Financial Accountant will report directly into the Finance Manager and will be a part of a team of 4. The overall mandate of this role will be to work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial statements.
This Financial Accountant will assist the Finance Manager on all finance functions as well as be responsible for all balance sheet reconciliation, tax returns, setting Standard Costs and costing of new products or enquiries.
On a monthly basis you will also be responsible for balance sheet reconciliations, including monthly management accounting as required. A passion for growing within the team and a great team player will be a key to your success.
- You will be assisting and preparing:
- Financial reporting in accordance with IFRS
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of all financial records is maintained
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and product costing
- Assist Finance Manager with all treasury requirements
- Ensure appropriate insurances and levels of cover are in place
- Tax filings submitted in a timely manner
- Budgeting and forecasting reports
- Annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Reconciliation of General Ledger
- Ad hoc reporting and other tasks as required
You will have a bachelor's degree majoring in Accounting with a minimum of 5 years of post-qualifying experience. Currently you are in a similar role, hard worker and technically strong. You have experience in:
- Preparation of Financial reports
- FMCG or Manufacturing
- A comprehensive knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Resilience to cope under pressure and meet deadlines
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This FMCG company is well known throughout Australia and are renowned for their superior products. A leader in fresh produce manufacturing and liquid products, they are located in Sydney's South-western suburbs. This company value their staff and provide ongoing training and support. A rare opportunity is currently available for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their diverse team.
There is lots of exposure and room for you to grow and further develop your career. They have great culture and are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their ever-growing and dynamic team.
- Impressive Package: $75K - $80K Package
- Perfect opportunity for a resilient Financial Accountant
- on-site parking
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham, quoting reference number SRFA4370 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.