Salary: $70k - $80k + Super
Location: North Sydney
Benefit: Hands on role in the financial accounting and reporting process; start by improving and streamlining processes; support the Finance Manager; strong company culture
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Financial Accountant will be responsible for doing high volume of reconciliations in order to complete the month-end in a very agile environment.
This Financial Accountant will assist the Finance Manager on all finance functions as well as be responsible for all balance sheet reconciliation, P&L review, journals, accruals and month end reports.
On a weekly basis you will also be responsible for balance sheet reconciliations, including daily complex bank reconciliations. A passion for growing within the team and a great team player will be a key to your success.
- Process monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure all intercompany transactions are processed
- Preparation of weekly & monthly profit and loss statements
- Processing a journals and transactions
- Preparation of month end reconciliations
- Take ownership of the fixed asset register
- Assisting with month end close and commentary
- Identification of business improvement opportunities
You are a degree qualified Financial Accountant and have or are working towards your CPA or CA qualification. You have 2- 3 years' experience and preferably come from commercial high volume agile environment. Experience in journal entries and reconciliations and would be proficient in performing the month end close process. Your key strengths include your excellent verbal and written communication skills and you are highly motivated, mature and friendly individual. You will also have an engaging personality and possess the attributes of a great team player. Ideally, exposure to a large ERP system(SAP) will be preferred.
Company, Culture & Benefits
A very well-known Australian listed healthcare giant which prides itself on creating a strong and collaborative culture that supports the development of its team.
- Join in spirit - bring your energy helping the business scale
- Be rewarded for your passion - $70k - $80k + Super
- Set your career up for growth - unique opportunity to accelerate your career in finance
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZFA4824 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.