Location: Western Sydney - Onsite Parking
Salary: $35-45p/hour + super
The Financial Accountant reports directly to the Financial Controller and will take full ownership of the company P&L. You will lead month-end process including preparation of monthly management reports and detailed commentary providing relevant insights. Additional monthly duties falling under the Financial Accountant's mandate include reconciliations, journals and accruals.
The Financial Accountant will assist with monthly budgeting and forecasting as well as the preparation of GST, BAS and FBT, therefore a strong understanding of tax is necessary.
- Preparation of financials for business on a monthly basis
- Drive month end process including P/L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow Statements
- Management reporting and variance analysis
- Preparation of GST, BAS and FBT,
- Communication with different stakeholders on ad-hoc reporting matters
- You possess a business degree in finance or accounting
- Part qualified or qualified as a CPA or CA
- Good ERP and BI tool experience
- You are a strong communicator, able to engage, influence and build rapport with key stakeholders.
Leading specialist in their sector with a strong national presence, they employ over a 1,000 employees. This organisation is seeking a highly skilled and energetic Financial Accountant for a long-term contract to drive month end process and take full ownership of the P/L.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to Joel Adams by clicking the "apply" link below quoting reference number JAFAX3589 in the subject line.