Location: Inner West
Salary: $100k + Super
Role highlight: Join this brand name organisation during an exciting period of growth and expansion.
This Financial Accountant will report directly into the Finance Manager and will be a part of a large national team. The overall mandate of this role will be to work closely with the broader finance team to deliver full month end close for your assigned vertical. This Financial Accountant will assist the Finance Manager on all finance functions as well as be responsible for all balance sheet reconciliation, tax returns, P&L review, journals, accruals and month end reports.On a weekly basis you will also be responsible for balance sheet reconciliations, including daily complex bank reconciliations. A passion for growing within the team and a great team player will be a key to your success.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Full month end close including financial reporting
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of all financial records is maintained
- Undertake balance sheet and bank reconciliation on a daily basis
- Assist Finance Manager with all treasury requirements
- Ensure appropriate insurances and levels of cover are in place
- Tax filings submitted in a timely manner
- Budgeting and forecasting reports
- Annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Reconciliation of General Ledger
- Ad hoc reporting and other tasks as required
You will have a bachelor's degree majoring in Accounting with a minimum of 5 years of post-qualifying experience. Currently you are in a similar role, hard worker and technically strong. You have experience with:
- Preparation of Financial reports
- FMCG or Manufacturing
- Ownership of month end
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Resilience to cope under pressure and meet deadlines
This large consumer goods company is well known throughout Australia and are renowned for their superior service delivery. A leader in multiple sectors, they are located in Sydney's Inner - West Suburbs. This company values their staff and provide ongoing training and support. A rare opportunity is currently available for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their diverse team. There is lots of exposure and room for you to grow and further develop your career.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams, quoting reference number CWFA4450 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.