Salary: OTE $80k - 90k + Super (uncapped bonus potential)
Location: Sydney CBD
Benefit: Work with a highly respected and professional team, Support an established and blue chip client base; Opportunity to develop your mentoring skills further
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced HR, Recruitment or Accounting professional to join a high performing recruitment business that is currently on a steep growth path. The purpose of this role is to support Reo's Leaders in delivering high quality candidate shortlists to our patron clients. The Finance Talent Advisor will operate as an advisor to both candidate and client alike. Built over 7 successful years we have a strong client portfolio that continues to grow and as a result, we need to continue to grow and develop our team.
You will be responsible for the end to Candidate and Job cycles as well as the partial Client cycle. Your day to day will include:
* Sourcing candidates (up to $120k + Super)
* Writing and posting job ads
* Maintaining a candidate cycle with Reo's highest quality candidates
* Elevating candidate potential through sophisticated candidate mentoring
* Providing guidance on candidate performance in interviews
* Lead generation & development (job leads and candidate referrals)
* Robust shortlisting using advance Reo Methodology frameworks
* Fostering client relationships built on Reo's Signature Behaviours
* Maintaining warm client call cycles as required by Partners
This role has a sales and customer service focus, which will have set KPI's around all the above activity.
You will have significant experience within either HR or Recruitment where you have been responsible for successfully matching talent to role briefs. Alternatively you are an experienced Accountant with a hidden passion for talent management or recruitment and are ready to kick start a career in a profession environment where we make it our business to elevate human potential. You will have a bachelor degree related to business and enjoy working with people.
Soft Skills and Attitude Required:
* Self-motivated and a strong organisational planner
* Strong influencing skills and an ability to consult
* Drive to deliver results
* Excellent skills in building instant rapport
* High levels of communication both written and verbal
* Desire to self-develop and a hunger for success
* Business savvy general knowledge
Who is the REO Group?
REO is growing because we are different to other recruitment firms. We have built our strong reputation in the finance space by:
* Focusing on elevating human potential in everything that we do
* Being true to our word and delivering on our promise
* Living by our core values- family, wisdom, leadership and inspiration
* We believe in infinite potential
The below video will take you on our journey so far and where we are heading…It is an exciting time for our business and a great time to join the team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link, or contact Raghav Mehta quoting reference RMFTA3489