Location: Western Sydney, Parking on-site
Salary: Up to $120k Package + benefits
Role Benefit: On-site parking; global brand name; work life balance; employer of choice
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Finance Systems Analyst (VBA) will have ownership over the financial reporting system which will include the flow of data and information between Excel and the business intelligence system. This is a VBA development, Excel merge role with utilisation of SAP Business Objects reporting tool.
Your role will include the creation and maintenance of VBA-based reporting tools. This will involve aspects such as the extraction of data from the management reporting system into Excel, loading this into SAP Business Objects and generating reports for users across the business. You will also be responsible for the maintenance of those tools and spreadsheets and the chart of accounts and hierarchies.
This Finance Systems Analyst VBA will ensure the integrity of data being entered into the system and will look at efficient and effective ways to improve the functionality of the financial reporting system within the organisation.
The key success factor will be your ability to work cross functionally and leverage your exceptional interpersonal skills to connect Finance and IT.
- Work closely with the finance team in the development of key financial reports in a heavily Excel and VBA based environment.
- Administer and maintain current reporting, provide support in the debugging of VBA scripts to ensure accuracy of reporting data and to resolve data and process issues through reporting periods.
- Provide maintenance and mapping relating to GL codes, hierarchies and chart of accounts.
- Support the extraction and management of data across systems.
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities to streamline, simplify and automate business-reporting requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have deep experience with the use of macros / VBA scripts with an ability to create and edit code. You have worked in a highly Excel oriented function and have a natural ability to act as the translator that connects finance and IT.
As a result, you also maintain a solid understanding of finance and financial reports to facilitate discussions, clearly manage, and support expectations.
Culture & Benefits
This organisation is a well-known FMCG organisation that is currently experiencing robust growth in the Australian market.
Passionate about their brand and their people, this represents a great opportunity to get a foot in the door of a well regarded business and be part of a growth story.
- Join a global FMCG - be part of a growth story
- Be rewarded - salary $120k Package + benefits
- Make a difference - leverage your experience to drive continuous improvement in a large organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price, quoting reference number CPFSBVBA3987 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.