Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $150k - $170k + Super
Role: Join a global blue chip tech organisation and take full ownership of the tax and treasury function.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this Finance Manager supports the business' tax compliance and advisory support across a broad remit. This role has primary day-to-day responsibility for the completion of Corporate Tax Accounting and Reporting that is inclusive of direct and indirect tax reporting, providing advice across the business for ad hoc queries and being an integral contact for all stakeholder groups. The role will also be accountable for the treasury that is inclusive of hedging, forex and cash flow forecasting.
The key success factor for you will be your proven capability to execute on corporate tax requirements as well as your strong business partnering skills, which will allow you to constructively engage the business.
- Drive the completion of all ongoing tax compliance matters for the Australia and NZ region, including BAS, FBT, GST, PAYG and transfer pricing.
- Preparation of quarterly income tax calculation for the Australian consolidated tax group
- Preparation of quarterly tax effect accounting results from the Australian group
- Support the business on the tax effect accounting implications of acquisitions and transactions
- Ensure a robust tax compliance environment is maintained through tax planning, management of appropriate supporting documentation and workflow structures
- Treasury, hedging and cash flow positions
You are passionate about tax and seek to leverage your strong technical grounding from your 5+ post qualified years (CA/CPA) experience that you attained in either a chartered or corporate environment. Ideally, you will come from a similar role within a large global corporate, have broad exposure across all aspects of tax compliance and are now looking to leverage that experience in a role that will see you own tax and treasury.
With a natural aptitude for tax, positive energy and ability to foster strong working relationships, you are focused on supporting the business to ensure they receive full support with a 'no surprises' mentality.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a top player in its field and their range of products are one that is sought after globally. Operating in the tech sector, this organisation employs thousands locally with a focus on work/life balance and opportunities to grow.
- Join this global tech organisation
- Impressive salary - $150k - $170k + Super
- Grow your career - elevate your career development in showcasing your tax specialisation and taking on further opportunities within a large global organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA quoting reference number TNTFMTT4394 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications.