- Newly created role, global organisation with strong Australian presence
- Excellent salary of $120k - $140k + Super
- Parking onsite; modern offices; collaborative environment
Location: Western Sydney
Salary package: $120k – $140k + Super
Role highlights: Leverage your financial experience within the Sales & Service industry to become a truly valued member of a high-performing, rapidly growing SME within an international presence.
This Finance Manager will report directly to the Head of Finance and Operations and provide piercing commercial insights and sound financial management. On a daily basis, you will provide robust, value-adding reporting to drive the direction of the business. This Finance Manager will have a strong focus on workflow automation and streamlining current finance processes. You will support the business to achieve its financial performance targets through sound financial governance. Through your extensive knowledge of the sales/service based industry, you will identify, analyse and manage opportunities and assocaited commercial risks. This Finance Manager will recommend strategies to improve business processes, productivity and effectiveness to enhance customer experience and reduce company costs and overheads.
- Design and implement business improvement cases that include cost and success measures
- Oversee statutory compliance reporting (local and overseas)
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Perform End of Month reporting in conjunction with internal stakeholders
- Provide commercial insight for business operations activities
- You have extensive experience within a Sales/Service based organsiation
- You will have strong communication skills to work across the finance function.
- You are degree qualified Accountant, ideally with a CA/ CPA qualification.
- Demonstrable technical accounting reporting knowledge.
- You will have advanced MS Excel skills.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The Company is a rapdidly growing, multi-national organisation in the service-based sector.
They possess a strong, people-based culture that is centered around high-performance, communication, and results. Unique opportunity to add to your experience in process improvement, systems development and change management.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” button below.The reference number fpr this role is CWSMA5128. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.