- Location: North Sydney
- Salary: $50 p/h + Super (Temp to Perm)
- Role Benefit: Fintech brand; passionate culture; opportunity to engage and business partner
Reporting to the CFO, the Finance will support the successful acquisition integration of newly acquired businesses. Your role will be primarily integrating new acquisitions into the core business Activities will include aligning accounting policies with the parent entity, managing the integration of legacy accounting systems into the core business, supporting revenue recognition rules to ensure gross margin is reflective under US GAAP. As the Finance Manager your day to day responsibilities will include systems analysis, general ledger mapping between various ERPs and training your Finance colleagues on the use of these ERPs. This position has a heavy projects focus and will suit those who seek a fast paced environment and likes to be part of an organisation who's core focus is to grow the top line.
The key success factors will be your prior and demonstrated experience with supporting acquisition integrations coupled with your passion for systems improvement and integration.
- Assist the CFO with accounting policy alignment for acquired entities
- Support staff on-board from acquisition targets
- Ensure Revenue and Gross Margin is recognised accurately under US GAAP.
- Performing reconciliations across multiple ERPs
- Autonomously drive integration projects
To be successful in this role you are a CPA / CA qualified accountant with who has been involved in integration of acquisitions and have solid understanding of revenue recognition concepts. You have a demonstrated history of thriving in fast pace medium to large size organisations. You enjoy having variety in your role and bring high energy in the way you engage and build your relationships.
System expertise in popular ERPs such as SAP, Oracle or Microsoft Great Plains will be highly regarded.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a fast growing Fin Tech business that is listed on the NYSE. They are currently highly acquisitive and are executing an aggressive growth strategy. As a result, the organisation will provide a fast paced environment for an experienced candidate looking to grow further in their career.
- Fin Tech global brand - fast paced career progression
- Opportunity for job satisfaction - make an impact using your systems and project management skills
- $50 p/h + Super (Temp to Perm)
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen, quoting reference number TNTFM9523 in the subject line. Please allow up to 5 working days for us to process all applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.