Location: Western Sydney, Minchinbury
Salary: $128 - 152k Package + 5 weeks annual leave
Role Benefit: ALDI; brand name icon, innovative leader, professional work environment; people focused organisation.
ALDI has been operating internationally for over 100 years and prides itself in its philosophy: all people, wherever they live, should have the opportunity to buy everyday groceries of the highest quality at the lowest possible price.
The first Australian ALDI Store opened in January 2001. Now with over 400 stores successfully operating across New South Wales, ACT, Queensland, Victoria, and recent expansion into South Australia and Western Australia, it's clear that Australian shoppers have adopted the company's philosophy of great value for all consumers. ALDI is now employing thousands of Australians and with the constant growth planned for the future; this figure is increasing by the day.
As a result of growth coupled with the need to continuously develop capability within the Finance team, a vacancy now exists for a top tier Finance Manager - Reporting & Analysis in this newly created role. This role would suit someone who is an experienced Finance/FP&A Manager or Senior Analyst looking for a career within this leading supermarket chain.
Reporting to Corporate Finance & Administration Director, this Finance Manager - Reporting & Analysis will sit at the ALDI Corporate Head Office and lead a small finance team of professionally qualified Accountants. As a result of rapid business growth, this newly developed role will drive the group performance and analysis function and drive the overall mandate of group insights and change management.
The day to day responsibilities will be to lead a team that will be ultimately responsible for setting up group analytics and KPI review. The successful Finance Manager - Reporting and Analysis will deliver insightful and robust reporting frameworks and provide internal stakeholders strategic evaluation for critical decision making.
This role will appeal to an individual who has a proven background in leading Finance teams within Group Corporate Reporting. Your experience in highly commercial analytical roles and proven background in re-designing processes to deliver value will ensure your success in this role.
- Proven leadership experience, managing small teams effectively
- Develop process KPIs and manage the end to end creation and user experience
- Participate in process change management displaying leadership and customer engagement in all that you do
- Cut and analyse group data for business support and evaluation. Provide strategic and insightful information to stakeholders for decision making
- Conduct post implementation reviews as required for quality control and assurance
You are currently CA or CPA qualified sitting in a Group Finance Manager or FP&A Manager with the following overall experience:
- Degree in any discipline - Finance and Accounting degree is highly considered
- Previous experience in Group Reporting or Corporate Reporting - not divisional reporting
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis - Group level
- Strong proven experience in a finance/commercial analytical role
- A minimum of three years experience working in the capacity of a Manager
- Proven results in redesigning processes to deliver value
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price reference number CPFMRA3518 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.