Salary: Competitive salary of $99k-152k package + 5 weeks annual leave
Role benefit: Leverage your strength as a leader to driving commercial excellence aligned to the business' strategic goals
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this Finance Manager will proactively manage the business' asset and property portfolio including but not limited to warehouses, shopfronts and land banks. You will bring your accounting and leadership experience to enhance value, identify opportunities and mitigate any risks associated with its capital investment program. The Finance Manager will have day-to-day responsibility for the leadership of the centralised capital investment reporting function, including the provision of financial accounting advice and maintenance of applicable asset registers.
The key success factor will be your ability to provide inspirational leadership in a high volume, fast paced environment that links a purpose back to the team with the organisations vision.
- Act as a key contact across the business for all capital investment financial reporting queries and advice and be able to communicate with non-finance stakeholders
- Lead a team of accounting and transactional people in ensuring the timely and accurate accounting for spend in line with group policies
- Ensure the integrity of fixed asset registers across additions, disposals, asset useful lives and the like across both accounting and tax
- Ensure month end processes are completed in a timely and accurate manner, including the reconciliation between ledgers
- Provide management reporting to support actuals, budgets and forecasts, including insights around key variances of spend
- Support ad hoc requests such as international requests, development projects and other regulatory bodies
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset, identifying and leading opportunities that deliver benefit to your team, stakeholders and broader business
- Contribute to the broader business' SAP implementation
You are a CA/CPA qualified finance professional with a natural flair as a people leader. Ideally with prior experience around the management of capital investments such as property and fixed assets, you are passionate about shaping high performing teams and elevating the potential of your people.
You are now looking to move into a role where you can contribute significant value through a key period of continuous improvement. Prior experience with SAP system implementations would be highly regarded.
ALDI has been operating internationally for over 100 years and prides itself in its philosophy: all people, wherever they live, should have the opportunity to buy everyday groceries of the highest quality at the lowest possible price.
The first Australian ALDI Store opened in January 2001. Now with over 450 stores successfully operating across New South Wales, ACT, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia, it's clear that Australian shoppers have adopted the company's philosophy of great value for all consumers. ALDI is now employing thousands of Australians and with the constant growth planned for the future; this figure is increasing by the day.
Culture & Benefits
ALDI is a top player in the Australian consumer goods and retail industry. Employing thousands across the country, they have a focus on work/life balance and providing opportunities to growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name and be part of something special.
- Join a global FMCG - be part of a leading global retailer
- Be rewarded - $99k-152k package + 5 weeks annual leave
- Make a difference - be part of something special in shaping best practice in a large organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic, quoting reference number TNFMAP3555 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.