Location: Western Sydney - Parramatta and surrounds
Salary: $115-150k Package
Role Benefit: Provide people and stakeholder leadership around the business' capital portfolio and be instrumental in shaping a greater commercial focus
Reporting directly to a Finance Director, this Finance Manager Capital & Assets takes ownership for leading the capital investments team in the accounting and analysis relating to the business' fixed asset investments. The Finance Manager Capital Investments has primary day-to-day responsibility to ensuring the timely and accurate accounting and reporting of capital investments, provide advice to the business around the accounting treatment of spend and proactively drive commercial thinking around asset spend and management.
They key success factor will be your prior experience providing inspirational leadership to a finance team and your ability to engage and drive change with your stakeholders.
- Act as a key contact across the group for all capital investment queries and advice. Contribute to ongoing commercial decision making that supports appropriate governance and ROI assessment
- Lead a team of accounting and transactional people in ensuring the timely and accurate accounting for spend in line with group policies
- Ensure the integrity of fixed asset registers across additions, disposals, asset useful lives and the like across both accounting and tax
- Ensure month end processes are completed in a timely and accurate manner, including the reconciliation between ledgers
- Provide management reporting to support actuals, budgets and forecasts, including insights around key variances of spend
- Support ad hoc requests such as relating to insurance, development projects and other regulatory bodies
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset, identifying and leading opportunities that deliver benefit to your team, stakeholders and broader business
- Contribute to the broader business' SAP implementation
You are an experience people leader, ideally currently working in a role or organisation with a focus on capital investments and property. With a solid technical grounding relating to fixed assets, you are looking to move into a role where you can contribute significant value and step change the way the team operates.
With previous experience relating to system implementations, project management and a passion for continuous improvement, you also bring a strength in business partnering providing commercially focussed advice to the business with an ability to simplify accounting concepts.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a key player in the Australian FMCG sector and is a well-recognised brand in the marketplace. This global organisation employs thousands locally with a focus on work/life balance.
- Join a global FMCG - be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded for your efforts - salary $115-$150k Package
- Drive change - elevate a function in shaping best practice commercial insights
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic, quoting reference number TNFMCI3555 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.