- Leading market share across ANZ; $200m Revenue; Projecting significant growth
- Excellent remuneration package - $140 - 150K Package + Leadership Development
- People leadership & development role; Be developed into an FC in 12 month
Salary: $140 – 150K Package + Leadership Development
Role: People leadership role; Reports directly into the CFO who will groom and develop this person into a Financial Controller
Your ability to effectively lead, influence and communicate, as opposed to your proven technical experience will place you in strong contention for this opportunity. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager, Financial Controller or a Head of Finance who is hungry to deliver value and be rewarded highly in return. As this business scales, the next opportunity for this General Manager – Finance will either be CFO of Divisional CFO role.
Reporting directly into the CFO, this Finance Manager will have full responsibility for two teams – including the Financial Accounting and the Accounts Payable team. You will commence as a Finance Manager will be groomed by the CFO into a fully-fledged Financial Controller role within 12 months. At the beginning your responsibility will include the delivery of business results at a group level and ensuring the integrity of the balance sheet. You will also own the budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting process in tandem to driving the Month End reporting process. This is a genuine fully rounded Finance Manager role with a strong focus on leadership and people development. The Finance Manager will be the technical accounting go to person for this organisation as well as be seen as the commercial business partner for the 4 main regions.
What do you need to bring? Experience delivering accurate and timely financial and business reporting and a track record of success. You are a star performer and have strong ambitions to be a CFO.
What the organisation will give you? The CFO will groom you into a Financial Controller within 12 months. You will be given an opportunity to lead and deliver and be genuinely coached by a highly successful CFO. Achievement and success runs through your veins and you are ready to step up
* Supervise and Mentor a medium sized finance team
* Drive month end close and reporting ensuring timely and accurate complete of all balance sheet reconciliations
* Review GST and FBT returns and payroll tax for all entities
* Calculation of income tax expense and deferred tax balances, AU & NZ
* Responsibility for management reporting including monthly variance analysis and commentaries
* Responsible for annual Budgeting and re-forecasting
* Review monthly working capital & balance sheet reporting to the Parent entity
* Lead the statutory reporting process along with completion of all external audits
* Take active participation in business-critical projects as finance support
* Take active participation in assisting integration of acquisitions
Being either a CPA or CA qualified finance leader, you are currently sitting in an entry level finance leadership position in a medium to large sized organisation. You are extremely resilient by nature and thrive on driving results through people development. You are energetic and forward thinking by nature. You hold the values of passion, integrity and diligence in achieving success for yourself and your teams. Your resume must demonstrate a track record of achievement and success.
Culture & Benefits
With origins dating back to the early 90’s, this recently PE acquired organisation serves 2.5 million customers worldwide and has global revenues in excess of $1bn. With global HQ based in Europe, this organisation is rapidly growing within both Australia and United States. The culture is dynamic and innovation led and fosters outside of the box thinking. Their employees are extremely passionate and get a real opportunity to contribute and achieve every day.
* Highly success PE led business; Significant growth up ahead
* Be rewarded – $140 – 150K Package + Development
* Inner Western Sydney location with parking on site
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMFM5412 in the subject line.