- Focus on business cases, investment analysis and trend analysis
- Be rewarded: salary $130k + Super
- Drive risks and opportunity assessment and financial analysis/returns
Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $130k + Super
Role Benefit: Highly commercial role focused on business case assessment and modelling in driving value adding business decisions
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, this Finance Manager will be the point of contact and control for the review and assessment of a wide range of business cases and initiatives. Working in a professional environment, you will provide expertise and guidance on the assessment of business wide opportunities while also driving the analysis of business and market trends. This is a highly forward looking role where you will need to bring together your strength in commercial acumen, financial modelling, trend analysis and business case development.
- Provide guidance and support to the business on new investment opportunities across capital initiatives, business expansion initiatives etc
- Shape forward looking market and business trends and analysis that deliver recommendations to the business
- Enhance current business strategic dashboards and reports
- Develop detailed business case financial models that combine P&L, balance sheet and cashflow analysis, incorporating business drivers and key assumptions
- Lead, coach and develop a team of two analysts
You are a highly analytical and commercially oriented finance professional who is looking to expand their broader business exposure and acumen. With technical excellence in financial modelling with experience in data manipulation, data queries and visualisation, you are passionate about shaping easy to understand messages for your stakeholders.
A background in finance with a strong understanding of business case assessment through business drivers and levers, ideally within a consumer goods business is preferred.
Culture & Benefits
This national organisation is a great brand to have on your profile and will set you up for future growth and success. They operate in a high performance, professional culture and are passionate about developing high performance people leaders.
- Make a difference – have an impact on growth in key business decisions
- Be rewarded for your efforts – salary $130k + Super
- Great brand – join a high performance culture and brand
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNFM5043 the subject line.