- Exciting Hospitality group that is led by an innovative and customer focused CEO
- Salary: $125K + Super + Benefits + Car space
- Be mentored by a nurturing CFO and lead the finance team for the group
Location: Inner West, Sydney
Salary package: $125K + Super + Benefits + Car space
Role highlights: Be mentored by a commercially focused CFO to transform the Finance team to be customer focused internally and externally. Have daily access to the CEO that will aid in your growth in strategic thinking.
As the Finance Manager you will be reporting to the CFO. You will be responsible for leading the Finance team in delivering all facets of Month End as well as owning the budgeting and forecasting process. The role will immerse you with all internal stakeholders who’s goal is to provide the most positive customer experience within their business units. As much as this encompasses a traditional Finance Manager role, what separates it from other Finance Manager roles is the core customer focus in all facets of your work.
This role is clearing defined as the 2IC to the CFO and you will have access to all the executives within the group as your overarching goal will be to have team Finance embedded into all operational facets of the business.
- Manage the Finance team for month end delivery as well as Financial Operations (AP/AR)
- Prepare and deliver financial forecasts/budgets and work closely with the business unit owners to be accountable in meeting their forecasts
- Support the CFO in delivery of board packs and eventually be part of the end of month board meeting
- Optimise all forms of process and eliminate any redundant processes that can be executed by technology.
- Manage cashflows and debt covenants.
- You are degree qualified Accountant, with a CA/CPA qualification.
- You are comfortable to get into the thick of operations and comfortable in engaging with all stakeholders whether that’s internal stakeholders or with customers directly.
- You will possess confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills to enable team Finance to be a key Business Partner to the entire group
- You have a high bar for time and quality and have a ‘no surprise’ attitude when presenting numbers to your key stakeholders
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a large Hospitality group with a diverse set of channels that drive revenue and having the best customer experience is at the core for all employees that is driven daily by the CEO.
This organisation employees more than a thousand throughout the group and are renowned for looking after their staff well with a low attrition rate that highlights the high bar of employee satisfaction.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is 5080. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.