- Global leader in the health sector; strong business growth; business partnering.
- Outstanding salary $120k + Super
- Public transport; high performing team; opportunity to make valuable impact
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary package: $120k + Super
Role highlights: Great opportunity to utilise your experience in a leading health brand. Work alongside like-minded individuals to drive critical business decisions.
As the Finance Manager you will be directly reporting to the Head of Finance. You will be responsible for the corporate reporting finance function of the organisation. Your day to day duties will be to ensure the accuracy and integrity of business reporting at a consolidated level with analysis and commentaries on all major reports.
You will be a key figure in the finance team and therefore you will have the opportunity to diversity your skills and enter the next stage of your career. The company has an excellent culture, robust policies and procedures and strong emphasis on achieving great results for the business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and commentary on financial performance
- Deliver meaningful financial forecasts and reporting.
- Prepare management reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare month-end sales reports, with variance and trend analysis.
- Support debtor management, credit control and exposure to financial risk.
- Analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparation of Quarterly Board Reports and Year End Financial Statements.
- Tax reporting.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- You are degree qualified Finance Manager, with a CA/ CPA qualification.
- Demonstrable commercial analysis experience.
- You will possess confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills.
- An understanding of the FMCG market is desirable.
- You will have a strong understanding of process improvement and change.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident navigating and manipulating data in Excel.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This company withholds great market share in the health sector and unparalleled success makes this organisation an employer of choice. This opportunity would provide an excellent ground for leading a high performing team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is BDR5349. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.