- PE backed; strong growth projections & expansive national plans
- Impressive salary of $120k + Super
- Positive culture, deliver impact through project initiatives; CBD location
Salary: $120k + Super
Location: Sydney CBD
Role: Employer of choice with a highly desirable culture, national business exposure. Opportunity to make a difference through process improvements
Role Overview / Description
As part of the Senior Leadership Team and reporting into the CFO, this Finance Manager will have end-to-end accountability leading the financial accounting, reporting and technical accounting function for the region. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include managing a team of 6 in ensuring that they deliver to their daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities on a timely basis and with accuracy. As the Finance Manager, 50% of your role will be focused on a 2nd line of review of month end results, preparing accurate cash flow forecasts and driving operational excellence throughout the business. The other 50% will be focused leading projects optimising commercial operations to support the scaling of the business.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious and experienced finance professional with a commercial mindset to join a growing business and make an impact.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Own the completion and review of month end
- Lead Balance Sheet and P&L analysis with accurate and timely report to the board
- Prepare and submit accurate cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis
- Lead all year end reporting including the preparation of statutory accounts
- Lead multiple projects which enhance systems and processes that ultimately drive efficiency
You are CA/CPA qualified with strong technical accounting acumen ideally from a Big 4 or Mid-Tier accounting firm. Alternatively you have come through the commercial ranks with demonstrable experience in enhancing reporting and improving business processes in a fast paced environment. Either way, you consider yourself as a commercially focussed professional who has an eye for operational excellence and looking to make an impact in nurture an outstanding team. Technically, your accounting skills are strong and translate effectively when you business partner with the business. You have a strong handle with excel and your verbal and written communication skills are also one of your key areas of strength.
Culture & Benefits
- PE backed commercially focused business that continues to grow – upward trajectory
- Be rewarded – $120k + Super
- High influence on the business – you have a seat on the Senior Leadership Team.
Currently undergoing significant growth and exciting transformation, this business is recognised to be a high profile leader within its industry.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA quoting reference number MTNFM5024 in the subject line.