- Broad finance leadership role with management of a small team
- Be rewarded: salary $120k + Super
- Right hand to the local MD and key member of the executive team
Salary: $120k + Super
Location: Western Sydney
Role: pivotal role in ensuring trust in the numbers and providing financial leadership through people and process excellence
Reporting to the local MD and with a dotted line to the Group CFO, the Finance Manager will be instrumental in supporting the business’ growth journey through the management of core financial governance and acting as the link to the business for all things finance. The Finance Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for overseeing the financial performance, governance and control with a small finance team as well as providing proactive cashflow management with your stakeholders.
The key success factor will be your passion for making a difference in a hands on role where you can really have an impact as well as the strength of your people and stakeholder leadership.
- Take ownership and leadership for control and governance relating to all finance and accounting requirements for the business, including month end results, reporting, payroll, banking, payables and receivables and taxes
- Ensure the completion of local and group management reporting requirements
- Proactively manage cashflow and funding requirements through working capital reviews, cashflow forecasts, funding requests and banking relationships
- Drive the business’ planning cycles including both annual budgets and ongoing forecasts ensuring alignment with business strategy and group targets
- Ensure all compliance matters are performed including local tax lodgements, audits etc
- Provide inspirational leadership of a small finance team that is focused on continuous improvement and a customer centric mindset
You are a hands on finance leader with an energy to make a difference in a small to medium sized organisation. You thrive in an environment where you can be part of the business and have no issues rolling up your sleeves to get into the detail when required. Your broad technical strength is a given while it is your ability to think beyond the numbers as well as your people and stakeholder management skills that sets you apart.
You also bring a passion for continuous improvement and realigning effort to drive the greatest impact for the business.
Experience with Pronto would be advantageous but not critical.
Company, Culture & Benefits
The business is a local division of a diversified group that is in the next stage of their growth journey. Aligned to a core set of values that are lived and breathed across the business, this provides a unique opportunity for a finance leader to really have an impact across the board and build their capability beyond just a typical financial controller role.
- Be the right hand to the MD – leverage your unique position to influence business outcomes and be a key business partner
- Be rewarded for your efforts – $120k + Super
- Have a sense of ownership – lead a small team and be instrumental in shaping their development and growth
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNFM4944 in the subject line.