- Newly created role, national organisation, strong Australian presence
- Excellent salary of $120k - $130k + Super
- Parking onsite; modern offices; collaborative environment, brand new facility
Location: Western Sydney
Salary package: $120k – $130k + Super
Role highlights: Leverage your financial experience within the industrial supplies organisation to become a truly valued member of a high-performing, rapidly growing team.
This Finance Manager will report directly to the GM and provide piercing commercial insights and sound financial management to the organisation. On a daily basis, you will provide robust, value-adding reporting to drive the direction of the business. This Finance Manager will have a strong focus on workflow automation and streamlining current finance processes. You will support the business to achieve its financial performance targets through sound financial governance. Through your extensive knowledge of the building and industrial industry, you will identify, analyse and manage opportunities and associated commercial risks. This Finance Manager will recommend strategies to improve business processes, productivity and effectiveness to enhance customer experience and reduce company costs and overheads.
- Drive month end close and statutory accounting
- Lead a team of 12 across management and financial accounting
- Budgeting and forecasting (12 months short-term and 3 to 5-year long-term financial planning)
- Feasibility reviews and scenario modelling to support the decision-making process of Senior Management
- Cash flow optimisation to protect the company’s liquidity and solvency
- End-of-period performance reporting and variance analysis of both unfavourable and favourable outcomes
- KPI or balance scorecard reporting for strategic and financial measures
- Cost saving initiatives that will have a notable impact on the turnover and/or profitability
- Review of CAPEX acquisitions and other capital investments
- Compliance with governing legal and regulatory requirements
- You have extensive experience within an industrial organsiation
- You will have strong communication skills to work across the finance function.
- You are degree qualified Accountant, ideally with a CA/ CPA qualification.
- Demonstrable technical accounting reporting knowledge.
- You will have advanced MS Excel skills.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The Company is a rapidly growing, multi-national organisation in the industrial sector.
They possess a strong, people-based culture that is centered around high-performance, communication, and results. Unique opportunity to add to your experience in process improvement, systems development and change management.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” button below. The reference number for this role is NGFM5307. Please allow for 5 – 10 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.