Salary: $150k + Super + Future equity potential
Location: Sydney CBD
Benefit: True partnership with a high calibre CFO
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to a seasoned CFO, you will sit alongside them as their direct 2IC. As a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, the Finance Manager will report to the CFO and will assume ownership of the Financial Reporting and Control of the company. The Finance Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility overseeing Financial Operations as well as a team of Financial Accountants. The key success factor for this Finance Manager will be their ability to successfully support the CFO in creating and driving financial reporting efficiency's which will enable the finance function the time to deliver more Decision Support services back into the business.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Full ownership of Financial Reporting and Control, that is inclusive of end to end month end reporting and reporting systems
- Risk and Opportunity - Partner with the CFO to ensure that the balance sheet is well managed and financial forecasts are met
- Ownership of Financial Operations, ensuring all DSO and DPO metrics are met
- Governance - Deliver on the organisation's statutory, regulatory, and taxation obligations
- Leadership - develop and mentor the finance team and enable them to achieve their career goals within the organisation
- Support Corporate Strategy to maximise EV
You are a CA/CPA qualified Finance Professional with significant experience within a SaaS or subscription based organisation and must have extensive knowledge in the application of Sales Force and Great Plains. You may currently be sitting in a Finance Manager/Financial Controller role for a tech start-up looking to move into another SaaS based company who are further matured along their growth trajectory. Either way, you will bring to the role a track record of leading and inspiring, positive energy as well being hands-on with a practical can-do attitude.
Culture & Benefits
A highly regarded player in its field, this organisation is a prominent brand that has the backing of a top performing private equity investment group. With a total employee base of less than 300, this organisation has the expected characteristics of a smaller enterprise however being PE owned they employ the best of the best and their reporting and governance framework is comparable to a listed organisation. The organisation will provide the right Finance Professional the opportunity to lead a major pillar of the organisation and be instrumental in growing the group.
- Outstanding opportunity to partner with a prominent CFO to make a huge mark within the organisation
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $150k + Super + Future equity potential
- Immediate start. The role will become Permanent for the right candidate
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA on TNTFM3750 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please call Tony on 02 8211 3488. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.