Location: Lower North Shore
Salary: $135k + Super + Bonus + Healthcare + 17.5% Leave Loading, totalling to a $165k Package
Role highlight: Be fast tracked to Financial Controller; Growing organisation; Stable industry
Reporting to the Financial Controller this Finance Manager will be responsible for the overall finance, accounting and compliance for the medical consumables for Australia and New Zealand. This Finance Manager will utilise their proven leadership skills to assist with the effective flow and efficiency of the Finance and Admin Departments.
A pivotal part of this role will be to lead your finance team, ensuring the integrity of the company financials. You will partner with the FP&A Manager to drive the forecasting, budgeting and cost accounting process, ensuring that you provide analysis in order to accomplish business objectives.
Providing accurate and timely management of all reporting to external parties is essential as you will be delivering statutory reporting to a parent company for consolidation (IFRS & USGAAP). You will also be required to review current controls in the business and identify any gaps in business procedure, processes or systems and instruct appropriate remedial action.
- Producing and ensuring the integrity of the company financials and statutory accounting standards are met; IFRS USGAAP, SoX
- Provide assistance to FP&A Manager for annual budgets and forecasts cycles
- Managing the external audit procedures
- Ensuring company policies, procedures and legal compliance is maintained across the business
- Plan, co-ordinate and direct the financial function (FA/AR/AP)
- Providing leadership across multiple departments to promote the engagement and professional development of staff
- Responsible for ensuring compliance for medical consumables (Aust. & NZ)
- Ensure internal controls are maintained across the business
- Developing and executing the strategic financial planning of the business
- Managing relationships by building rapport with various stakeholders; internal and external
You are degree qualified and CA/CPA qualified, BIG4 or Mid-Tier background highly desirable. You have strong technical accounting experience and have worked for global organisations with complex reporting procedures. You have advanced excel skills, knowledge of Oracle or SAP is essential, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. A stable company that can offer you long term opportunities is what you are looking for.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with Oracle or SAP is essential
- Strong technical accounting knowledge is essential; USGAAP / IFRS reporting
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage various departments and the ability to connect and instil trust with your colleagues
- Engaging personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders and build rapport across all levels of the business
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Global in size and growing at a significantly fast pace, this leading and innovative supplier of medical products is seeking a highly focused Finance Manager to join their busy and high performing Finance team. Located in Lower North Shore, this company distributes its broad portfolio of equipment across Australia with a strong Sales & Marketing presence. The organisation itself is built on the values of integrity and people development and has been known to provide state of the art and high calibre products since the late 1800's.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing "Courtney Price", quoting reference number CPFM4608 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.