Salary: $135-140k + super
Location: Western Suburbs
Role Benefits: partner a broad range of stakeholders, lead and coach high performing team and create visibility across the business. Excellent opportunity to drive continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this Finance Manager takes ownership for this business' key business unit. As such, you will manage the core financial control and partner with stakeholders across the group business to provide insights and effectively manage this vital functional unit.
In addition, you will leverage your strong leadership, mentorship and management skills to motivate and evolve your team.
The Finance Manager has primary day to day responsibility for ensuring the timely and accurate management of the unit's financial reporting close, enhancing the internal control environment and delivering insights supporting this business unit monthly results.
The key success factor will be your resilience, leadership and passion in driving continuous improvement during periods of positive change as well as your ability to build strong relationships with your stakeholders.
* Drive the functional unit's month end close and reporting process, including standardisation of accounting processes and policies
* Ensure the timely and accurate management of an internal controls framework, including review of general ledger reconciliations, alignment of processes with group policies etc
* Pro-active management of the fixed assets register and all capital investments
* Support the unit's analysis of risks and opportunities and proactively work with the business to identify initiatives to mitigate risks and take advantage of opportunities
* Engage the business to build strong relationships as a trusted business advisor, providing advice for business initiatives and business cases
* Be a strong people leader as part of a financial accounting and administration team, promoting growth and development
* Encourage a culture of continuous improvement by helping identify and drive opportunities to simplify and drive efficiencies
You are a highly resilient and agile CA/CPA qualified finance professional with extensive experience managing and leading teams. You thrive in an environment where you can add value and bring strong leadership qualities in shaping the evolution of a team and business.
You have significant experience supporting a business accounting function. You may be in a similar role or looking to taking a step up into a larger organisation that is passionate about their brand and their people.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded brand in the consumer goods industry with a history for innovation that puts customers first.
* Immerse yourself in a passion - share the business' passion for their brand
* Make a real difference - be instrumental in shaping the evolution of the finance function for the group, nurturing strong team and stakeholder relationships
* Be rewarded - salary of $135-140k + Super + Benefits
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below quoting reference number PDFM3555 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.