Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $130k - $150k + Super
Role Benefit: Recruit and build out a new Finance team; initiate and bring in best in class reporting practice; work closely with a commercially gifted CFO
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the CFO this Finance Manager will be the 2IC to the CFO supporting the back office build of a brand new Finance team. On a day-to-day basis, your responsibility will include having ownership of Financial Control and Compliance, delivery of month end, forecasting, risk management and most importantly Free Cash Flow management across the group.
Since the vision for this organisation is to expand into new markets and grow their investment portfolios, you will be required to attend all new business road shows and support the due diligence on all M&A opportunities. As the Finance Manager, you will manage a number of external relationships including ASIC, external auditors and international compliance authorities. This role will also require travel internationally on a monthly basis to report to key investors.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Establish financial control and governance
- Support the CFO with commercial negotiations
- Develop and deliver on-going performance reporting tools
- Establish annual budgets and forecasts and deliver meaningful insights into the executive team
- Drive month end close delivering results with minimal margin of error
- Providing technical accounting advice and papers that may have impacts to the Financial Statements
You are a CA qualified Finance Professional with significant experience in the Big 4 environment who has been seconded internationally. You may currently be sitting in a Big 4 firm as an Audit Manager looking to make your first move into a commercial role or may be sitting in a Group Finance Manager for an ASX property listed company. Either way, you will bring to the role an entrepreneurial spirit and a thirst to build out a brand new finance team. Those with these skill sets who can speak Mandarin will be highly regarded
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is an international construction and property development group with a huge growth trajectory in Australia. They are at set-up phase however have a strong project pipeline.
- Be part of a forward thinking and focused large construction and property development company
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $130K -$150k + Super
- State of the art Sydney CBD office
The organisation is a leading forward thinking construction and property development company that is financially backed internationally and has a reputation for delivering innovative designs throughout Australia.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA on quoting reference number TNTFM3956 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please call Tony on 02 8211 3488.