Salary: $130k Package (plus NFP tax benefit)
Role Benefit: Key leadership position, influence a Board of Directors and external stakeholders, strategically support growth
Reporting to the CEO and with ongoing exposure to the Board, this Finance Director is empowered as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team to assume a strategic role as part of the overall management of the organisation. The Finance Director has primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the business, including direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, risk management, IT, commercial analysis and negotiations including stakeholder coaching.
The key success factor will be your ability to drive commercial effectiveness and strategic thinking to quickly deliver action through a period of transformational growth.
- Work alongside the ELT to shape the strategic direction and support the tactical execution of strategic plans.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting, compliance and funding positions through both historical analysis as well as forward looking forecasting and budgeting.
- Maintain a comprehensive risk framework through appropriate internal controls, insurance, regulatory compliance, including management of the internal risk policy.
- Deliver comprehensive insights to business performance to the business, including ELT and Board of Directors.
- Oversee the business' operational aspects, including IT and ERP systems, funding investments and property.
- Drive forward-looking analysis on business performance and strategy delivery to support accountability and action.
- Provide coaching and leadership to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Foster a strong culture across the business and contribute to the growth and development of the brand in the marketplace.
You are a commercially driven executive that wishes to evolve their career in a business that provides an opportunity for hands on strategic delivery. You are CA or CPA qualified with a solid background in the delivery of financial and commercial outcomes, now looking to leverage this as part of a transformation story.
You possess an energy and personality that allows you to work in a fast pace environment with the confidence to influence and challenge peers and a Board of Directors.
An exemplary level of attention to detail, depth in relationship building and communication skills is considered a given.
Culture & Benefits
This profit for purpose organisation within the sporting industry is currently on a transformational journey and is well into its strategic roadmap. With a vibrant culture based upon a number of core values, they are now well positioned to step change their growth trajectory.
- Be part of a growth agenda - be instrumental in influencing strategic business growth
- Share a passion - be part of a team passionate about what they do
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $130K Package (plus NFP tax benefit)
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNFD4585 in the subject line.