- Industry leading brand name; 20% YOY growth; Decision support focus
- Impressive salary of $80 - 90K + Super + Parking
- Excellent development opportunity; Be part of a growing team; Western Sydney
Location: Western Sydney
Salary: Excellent salary of $80 – 90K + Super + Parking
Role Benefit: Develop your analytics and business partnering skills, onsite parking, exposure to the national business
Reporting to the General Manager Finance, this Finance Business Partner will work alongside two experienced Decision Support Analysts and is a newly create role driven by business growth. In your first 6 – 12 months, your role will be to support your team by taking charge of all data related and excel based analytical tasks. More specifically this will involve collating large sets of project related data and loading it into the system in a manner so that meaningful insights can be generated. In addition, you will take charge of weekly revenue reporting and assist your team with data collation and analysis for budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning purposes. From time to time, you will also be required to assist the finance team with month end accruals and journals as well as other ad-hoc tasks. This role will provide you with an excellent platform to understand business drivers and develop your business partnering skills.
This is a development role towards a fully-fledged Finance Business Partner. Hence, it will require an attitude to get your hands dirty and take every opportunity that you can to learn and further demonstrate your capability. Through the development of your role, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure with process improvement and business decision support, hence, the opportunity to be a key figure within the business is highly achievable. If you are ambitious and have outstanding communication skills, this is the opportunity that will take your career to the next level.
* Gather large sets of excel based data and load into a system, to be ready for modelling
* Seek out opportunities for automation in data gathering
* Update weekly revenue models and assist with the preparation of regional forecasting
* Carry out ad-hoc excel based modelling including investigating and explaining anomalies in margins
* Assist with the production of budgets and strategic plans
* Help with budgets and strategic plans,
* Identify and highlight trends in data and results across multiple regions
* Month end support – help out with journals, job related accruals and other month end related tasks
You are CA/CPA or on track towards completion and have solid foundations within core accounting. This could be demonstrated through either experience within financial or management accounting related work. You are confident in your communication and analytical skills and are now looking for an opportunity where you can develop your decision support and business partnering skills. You have outstanding excel capability and enjoy working in the detail. Any experience with data extraction and or data analysis / modelling will be highly regarded. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are savvy with systems.
Culture & Benefits
With a history dating back to the early 1900’s, this prominent Australian brand has a clear and true vision to support Infrastructure development through superior technology. Honesty, Reliability and Confidence are three of this organisations core and key values. Hence why they are the first choice across the Australian and NZ markets. The culture is dynamic and innovation led and fosters outside of the box thinking. Working for this group would be a similar feel to a private equity backed organisation that brings highly capable and intelligent people together to create outstanding business value.
* Be groomed an develop into a Finance Business Partner
* Be rewarded – $80 – 90K + Super + Parking
* Work close to home in the heart of the Western Suburbs
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is RMFBP5373. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.