Salary: $90k + Super + Bonus
Role: Be a trusted advisor and provide key commercially driven analysis and insights to the EGM and CFO within the ANZ business
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, this Finance Business Partner will support the commercial insights and profitability through effective stakeholder management and education. You will effectively provide strategic business partnering to multiple branch locations that are led by Business Manager. This is a true business partnering opportunity where your role will be to educate non financially literate stakeholders on business performance. Delivering accurate budgeting and forecasting to the senior team will allow you to manage risk and opportunity within your P&L and ultimately be the driver of value and growth.
Demonstrated competence in building a budget both bottom up and top down and an energetic approach to engaging and educating non-financial stakeholders with a focus on commercial drivers will set you apart in being successful for this role. Experience within a construction or engineering project business will be beneficial.
* Support the key decisions and management of business performance
* Ensure accurate and timely budgeting and forecasting
* Produce accurate commentary in order to highlight risk and commercial opportunity
* Educate and challenge non-financially literate regional managers on P&L through effective coaching
You are currently CA or CPA qualified with exceptional communication skills and an entrepreneurial flair in a true Commercial Business Partnering role, ideally within a medium or large sized business. Through this, you are able to produce accurate figures whilst always keeping commercial viability and perspective in mind. Some exposure to bottom up or top down budgeting and forecasting will be highly regarded. Experience and strength in excel modelling is a must have.
Culture & Benefits
This global project consulting business are now rapidly growing within ANZ and have a passion for shaping a high performance and entrepreneurial culture where ideas to better business are welcomed. This organisation will provide the right individual with clear development into wider areas and also global opportunities.
* Be instrumental in driving profitability through commercial and strategic navigation
* Opportunity to be a trusted business partner at a regional branch level and also to the senior leadership team
* Drive key commercial figures through stakeholder management and education
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Betteridge, quoting reference number TBFBP3961 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.