Location: North Shore
Salary: $140k Package
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to elevate your career in a true business partnering role focussed on driving the business forward
Reporting to the Regional Head of Finance, this Finance Business Partner will support the commercial analysis and reporting for the region to drive value and growth. The Finance Business Partner will have day to day responsibility for driving insight led reporting, support the planning cycle and ensure alignment with stakeholders on business results.
The key success factor will be your ability to connect with the business and understand operational drivers to enhance your position as a true business partner.
This role will be fast tracked into a management level position and will be groomed to be the next Head of Finance for the region. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate drive and hunger for career progression.
- Support the management of the performance of the business, through ongoing business performance reporting and commentary across both financial and non-financial metrics.
- Ensure accurate monthly results are delivered through shared services, supporting the month end close processes, balance sheet reconciliations
- Partner the business in NPD with financial analysis and insight that supports strategy and growth
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process to ensure relevance of commercial assumptions.
- Proactively review key risks and opportunities across the business and engage your business partners in supporting the tactical execution of initiatives to close gaps, mitigate risks and leverage opportunities
You are energetic and passionate about connecting with your stakeholders and embedding yourself in a business. You are CPA/CA qualified with extensive FPA experience and have a strong understanding of P&L and balance sheet levers ideally coming out of an FMCG or distribution organisation. With exceptional communication skills you leverage this in shaping positive working relationships, you are flexible in working through ambiguity in a fast pace environment. You are now looking to take the next step in your career by moving into a true 2IC role to a Head of Finance and building engagement with senior stakeholders such as the Regional GM and ELT.
Culture & Benefits
This fast-paced global FMCG business maintains well-known brands on an international scale and provides fantastic opportunities for further career advancement for the right person.
- Grow your career - broaden your business acumen in a key commercial 2IC role
- Be rewarded - $140k Package
- Share a passion - be part of a business that is passionate about what they do
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA quoting reference number TNTFBP3789 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact Tony on 02 8211 3488.