- Household brand presence; $5bn+ Asset Finance book; Strong promotion path
- Be rewarded - $165K + Car + Super + Bonus
- Lead strategic projects; Opportunity to lead a large team; Employer of choice
Salary: $165K + Car + Super + Bonus
Role: Opportunity to participate in a large scale technology transformation; Functional breadth including treasury, securitisation and financial control
Reporting to the local Finance Director, this Finance and Treasury Manager will initially take ownership of all aspects of Financial Accounting and Treasury for a $7bn loan book. This will include leading and overseeing the Accounting Operations function, including Balance Sheet compliance and Month End reporting. Within Treasury and Securitisation, you will lead a team of highly experienced Analysts who have responsibility for the company’s funding to ensure that the business has sufficient liquidity at all times while optimising the funding costs and structure of the funding book.
Your remit will expand over time to also include financial reporting and tax.
The key success factor will be your depth of experience within Financial Accounting, some exposure to Treasury concepts.
Financial Control and Accounting
- Lead and oversees the Accounting Operations function, including Balance Sheet compliance and Month End reporting
- Ensure compliance with all relevant IFRS standards
- Lead and oversee both indirect and direct Tax compliance
- Lead timely and accurate reporting to global HQ
- Lead successful and timely completion of all internal and external audits
Treasury & Securitisation
- Leads and manage the development and execution of the company’s funding strategy, including funding levels, liquidity management, ALM, and all other aspects
- Manages and reviews local Treasury processes including forecasting, managing liquidity and instructing payments
- Manages and review local Securitisation processes including creating Investor Reports and instructing payments
You are currently in a Finance Manager position within a listed environment and are looking for a pathway to Finance Director. Ideally, you have commenced your career within the Financial Services division of a Big 4 firm and are now looking to expand the portfolio that you manage in commercial accounting. Alternatively you have strong technical grounding from an ASX listed Financial Services firm, a strong understanding of financial instruments, and are seeking an opportunity where you can pick up breadth in your role outside of treasury. You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that sets you apart.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded brand in the consumer goods import and distribution industry with a history for innovation that puts customers first.
Immerse yourself in a passion – be pivotal in the leadership of a broad finance function
Elevate for growth – manage a broad finance team
Be rewarded – salary package of $165K + Super + Bonus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below quoting reference number RMSMFT5596 in the subject line. Please allow for 5 – 7 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.