Location: Western Suburbs Melbourne
Salary: $160K + Super
Role Benefit: pivotal role in driving system transformation and shaping your move into a hands on Financial Controller role
Reporting to the Managing Director of this ANZ business, this Finance & Systems Manager takes hands on leadership for the execution of the organisation's system upgrade project which will be used as a basis to propel into a broader Financial Controller role in the future. The Finance Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for delivering the successful system upgrade covering all aspects of project management, supplier relationships whilst also driving the business' ongoing commercial performance analysis.
The key success factor will be the focus and energy you bring to the table to deliver outcomes plus your ability to engage and build respect through a strong work ethic.
- Own the execution of the business' system upgrade pathway with broad hands on leadership across project management and building stakeholder wide engagement and collaboration
- Engage key service providers / suppliers in supporting an integrated IT platform, driving accountability and alignment of supplier performance to project deadlines and requirements
- Drive all facets of the system upgrade, including user acceptance testing, development of process and accounting workflow documentation whilst considering lateral impacts on other areas of the business
- Perform reviews of key service provider contracts / agreements and support achievement to KPIs
- Shape commercial performance analysis and insights relating to current business performance, including preparation of management reporting packs
- Contribute to broader team engagement, development and growth
You are a CA or CPA qualified finance professional coming from a broad accounting and finance role with hands on experience and are looking to fast track your career.
You have hands on experience in implementing a new ERP system or upgrade, ideally with Microsoft Dynamics, and can think broadly around the finance and commercial impacts that need to be considered. This is a rare opportunity to immerse yourself in understanding the intricacies of the business and then leverage this knowledge to move into a broader finance leadership role on completion of the project.
Working in a high performance culture, you take pride in the passion you bring to your work ethic and the difference you can make to a business' success. With a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, your communication skills are exemplary and bring an ability to cut through in your messaging.
Culture & Benefits
This ANZ business is taking the next step in its growth journey and prides itself on the desire for growth in its people. The high performance culture reflects a focus on outcomes and a fast tracked career as a result.
- Drive change - lead the implementation of game changing system upgrades that will facilitate business growth and personal career acceleration
- Share a passion - be part of a team that is passionate in what they do and thrive on success
- Be rewarded - salary $160K + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNFSM3723 in the subject line.