Salary: $90 - $110k Package + Bonus + Huge Benefits
Role Benefit: Global market leader; Huge focus on people development and career progression; Newly created position; Opportunity for you to leave your stamp on the business; Shape insights and broaden your commercial acumen in a key stakeholder partnering role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this Finance Analyst will be responsible for driving process improvement and standardization across finance, utilising strong system and data-mining skills to implement standard templates & reports. This will require extensive use of SQL and Excel, and the ability to work effectively with all stakeholders will be critical in ensuring the integrity of data, reports and templates. You will engage a broad range of stakeholders to help bring together value adding insight and analytics that deliver real-time business decisions.
The Finance Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping the business' commercial performance reporting, scenario analysis to support the assessment of risks and opportunities as well as providing a range of performance reconciliations and reports.
The key success factor will be your ability to build rapport you're your stakeholders and translate financial information into plain language.
- Be the key lead for process improvements across the business.
- Development of standardised business process and reporting.
- Build best practise frameworks, models and insights to drive effective commercial decision support.
- Drive commercial performance reporting across financial and operational KPIs to shape actionable insights and analysis.
- Deliver volume, rate and mix analysis to support the review of sales and margin performance to plan and prior year.
- Contribute to the preparation of budgets and forecasts that are aligned to key business driver assumptions.
- Provide sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling to support assessment of business risks and opportunities.
- Support the review of monthly financial results and engage the shared services function to ensure results are materially complete and accurate.
- Perform a range of commercial reconciliations to support the close of accurate results.
You are an ambitious analyst or accountant that is looking to step-change your career in a role where you can really make a difference and leave a legacy. Currently CA / CPA qualified or studying towards your qualification, you have a passion for connecting with the business, engaging the people around you and have a natural ability to make sense out of the numbers.
You have excellent analytical thinking, are brilliant at Excel and confident in dealing with non-finance stakeholders. Extensive experience in using SQL to extract and manipulate data is critical to your success in this position as well as proven experience driving process imporvement and development of reports and best practise frameworks. Exemplary communication skills and a hunger to learn and grow will set you apart.
Culture & Benefits
A leader in their industry, this business sells brands that are internationally recognised and maintain a track record of innovation. In this regard, they provide a fantastic platform for people to develop their careers in a hands on, teamwork based culture.
- Immerse yourself with brands you know - share the passion
- Nurture growth - be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver growth
- Be rewarded - salary up to $110k Package + Bonus + Huge Benefits
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Richard Skaf quoting reference number RSFA4305 in the subject line.