- Newly created role, global organisation with strong Australian presence
- Excellent salary of $100k + Super
- Corporate & modern offices, parking onsite, fun & vibrant team
Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $100k + Super + Bonus
Role Benefit: Join a global company during an exciting period of growth and expansion.
Reporting to the GM of Finance and Operations, this Finance Analyst will Support the business to achieve its financial performance targets through sound financial governance. You will develop and implement solutions to strengthen and enhance the effectiveness across the company. This role also has a commercial focus, as you will be required to recommend strategies to improve business processes, productivity and enhance customer satisfaction. This Finance Analyst will oversee statutory compliance reporting (local and overseas) and perform end of month reporting in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
- Support the business to achieve its financial performance targets through sound financial governance
- Develop and implement solutions to strengthen and enhance the effectiveness across the company
- Identify, analyse and mange opportunities and associated commercial risks
- Recommend strategies to improve business processes, productivity, effectiveness and efficiency to enhance customer experience, better employee morale and reduce company costs and overheads
- Design and implement business improvement cases that include cost and success measures
- Build business relationships with department leaders
- Monitor and action any inhibitors to business processing
- Oversee statutory compliance reporting (local and overseas). Oversee GL reporting pack to Germany including actuals forecast and budgets
- Perform end of month reporting in conjunction with internal stakeholders
- Provide commercial insight for business operations activities
You are CA or CPA qualified with extensive experience within a small to medium sized service based business. You will be an individual that has displayed success supporting and influencing the business and driving commercial outcomes and not just reporting the numbers. As a leader, you will have shown strong rapport building skills cross functionally, coupled with the ability to grow and nurture your people.
This well-known player in the service-based industry has a very strong presence in the Australian market. Due to an internal restructure and exciting new business projects across the organisation, a newly created Finance Analyst role has become available. This business hires only the best of the best and will give this person the opportunity to shine and develop within the organisation in the future. This role requires a sharp thinking and motivated finance systems professional to take ownership of the financial controls and processes and drive change to improve the overall reporting.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Clare Williams quoting reference number CWFM4975 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.