Salary: $85k - $95K + Super + Benefits
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: Be the link in a growing business to elevate business performance and partner with key stakeholders to deliver all objectives
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this Finance Analyst takes ownership for driving the business' reporting and planning cycles. Your strengths in understanding key business drivers in developing insights around historical performance, forecasts and budgeting to effectively support the management of risks and opportunities.
On a daily basis, the Finance Analyst has the responsibility for driving the company's results and KPIs, budget and forecasts with insight led variance analysis to support overall achievement to business targets. The Financial Analyst will influence and play a pivotal role with key stakeholders to effectively communicate they why behind the numbers.
- Drive the business' reporting of historical results, including analysis around variances to plans and prior periods.
- Own the budget and forecast cycles, including coordination of timetables, maintenance of budget and forecast models and engaging the business to deliver to required deadlines.
- Engage the business to provide proactive risks and opportunities management.
- Support financial modelling for key projects and provide commercial input to investment recommendations
- Drive and own continuous improvement plans
- Business partner across multiple teams and be the key commercial link in provide better business insights
You are a CA/CPA qualified or nearing completion professional that has a passion for driving continuous commercial insights. You are passionate about connecting with the business to build the story around a business' results, while the strength of your communication skills and ability to build rapport sets you apart.
With proven experience in driving forecasting and budgeting cycle with a focus on business drivers and an understanding of key risks and opportunities, you are comfortable working in a fast pace environment that is deadline driven.
The Company & Benefits
The global organisation is a market leader in its industry and is highly focussed on supporting the development of its people.
With an opportunity to business partner operationally and strategically, this is a truly commercial focussed role where you will be instrumental in helping support key business decisions.
- Multibillion dollar giant; Drive financial insights that supports business growth
- Excellent salary $85k - $95k + Super + Benefits
- Shape the why in business performance; drive strategic business improvements
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Praneel Singh, quoting reference number PSFA3675 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.