Salary: $70K + Super + Bonus
Role benefit: Build your commercial acumen in a global player with a fantastic culture
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Finance Analyst is a key member of the finance team in providing commercial analytics and support to sales business partners in driving customer channel performance. The Finance Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for driving the accuracy and timeliness of all facets surrounding customer rebates and claims management, including reporting and analysis, claims reconciliations as well as identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
The key success factor will be your desire to engage with sales and finance stakeholders and your energy in contributing to a positive and fun working environment.
- Drive ongoing reporting, analysis and insights relating to customer rebate performance in line with key agreements
- Reconcile actual rebates and claims made with underlying contracts and proactively engage with the sales teams to drive ongoing management with customers
- Take ownership for the review and resolution of customer claims, including validation and processing within ERP systems
- Provide ad hoc commercial analysis and support around business case scenarios relating to customer pricing and rebate structures
- Contribute to month end accruals process and ongoing group reporting requirements
- Shape continuous improvement opportunities that provide greater efficiencies and clarity of information to your stakeholders
- Actively participate in driving an engaging and fun team culture
You are an energetic and proactive accountant/analyst that is looking to step change their career in an amazing organisation with global brand appeal. As a perfect stepping stone in elevating a broader career in commercial you have the attitude and desire to learn and grow with a passion for engaging with your stakeholders in driving success in your role. Comfortable rolling up your sleeves and contributing to a team based culture, you bring strength in Excel and data management that helps provide clarity from numbers.
Your natural curiosity will be the enabler for the continue development of your commercial and business acumen.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a global brand that prides itself on the strength of its culture and people focus. A truly unique opportunity to join a high performance culture and grow your career, this is a role that will accelerate your development across both technical and business partnering competencies.
- Make a difference - be a key team player in contributing to commercial analysis and support
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $70K + Super + Bonus
- Set your career up for growth - unique opportunity to accelerate your career in commercial finance
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNFA3935 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact Reo on 02 8211 3488.