Salary: $70k + Super (12mth FTC)
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: truly unique opportunity to get your foot into a global business in growth where you can be part of a young and exciting culture with lots of opportunity to showcase your skills.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this Finance Analyst will be instrumental in contributing to financial modelling and treasury management. The Finance Analyst will have day-to-day responsibility for helping manage new business opportunity modelling, casfhlow forecast management and a range of operational treasury tasks.
Demonstrated competence in Excel modelling and an energetic, can-do attitude will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Supporting the management of ongoing casfhlow and liquidity forecasts
- Perform a range of financial modelling relating to customer and investment opportunities
- Provide analysis relating to product and customer performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Help develop a range of presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with the administration of liquidity / banking flows
- Contribute as a passionate team member, actively supporting the wellbeing and engagement of the team to be the best you can be and have a great time doing it
You will be degree qualified such as finance, commerce, mathematics or science with a knack for shaping information from data. Ideally from the financial services industry, you have a curious mindset and love of learning. Exposure to asset backed securities would be beneficial but not critical.
With exposure to external and internal stakeholders, you bring a confidence in your communication that displays an attitude where you take the initiative and responsibility to make things happen.
Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a global brand in the financial services industry with strong values that prides itself on its culture. This is a truly unique role where you can elevate your career through the way you think and the passion that you bring.
- Build your career - get your foot in the door of a big global brand name
- Do something different - have the opportunity to bring new ideas and thinking
- Be rewarded - $70k + Super (12mth FTC)
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNFA4650 in the subject line.