Salary: $120k - $130k Package
Location: Sydney CBD
Role: Career defining opportunity to provide FP&A with key business insights derived from an exposure to the organisations commercial drivers
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager, the Finance Analyst is responsible for providing financial analysis, decision support and the consolidation of all system reporting tools. This Finance Analyst will be support delivering financial performance for for the business and business partnering with operations to provide cost and margin analysis.
Key success factors for this role will include a passion for communicating key commercial insights to stakeholders of varying levels. Strong skills in financial modelling and forecasting in line with value drivers will set you up for success in this role.
* Deliver accurate and timely financial results and reports of the P&L reviews
* Embed yourself in a forward looking business performance role through planning cycles
* Provide commercial scenario analysis to assess margin and cost impacts
* Communicate your understanding of vacancy rates and their impact on the commercial margins
You are a highly motivated and driven about becoming a crucial business partner to multiple stakeholders. You are CA/CPA qualified (or working toward) and have a solid understanding of balance sheet levers, ideally coming out of a hospitality or large hotel organisation.
With a passion for giving a voice to numbers, you are able to connect and communicate with various key stakeholders and building deep relationships to achieve goals.
Culture & Benefits
This global hospitality giant has a very clear strategy and are experiencing constant growth here in Australia. The organisation employs thousands globally and provides its empoyees with flexible working environments and clear learning and development.
* Be part of a globally listed organisation and benfit from a tried and tested L&D program with clear career progression
* Earn a generous salary of $120k - $130k Package
* Premium offices in Sydney CBD
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Betteridge on quoting reference number TBFA3997 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.