- More than 50 years of Market presence; Reputable firm; continuous improvement
- Rewarding Remuneration: $75k - $85k Package
- Variety of work, training and mentoring, work-life balance- flexibility
Location: North Sydney Surrounds
Salary: Impressive Salary: $75k – $85k Package
Role Benefit: Leverage your people, analytical and problem-solving experience to broaden your operational engagement with broad business exposure
Reporting to the Audit Partner, you will be responsible for managing audit assignments for a diverse portfolio of clients listed as well as privately owned spanning industries such as manufacturing, property development, media and entertainment, retail and hospitality. You will have direct contact with the clients and will be responsible for taking the full ownership of delivery of quality work. You will also be accountable for the strategic enhancement of the client’s business risk and governance frameworks through continuous improvement. You will engage with a broad range of operational stakeholders in understanding and collaboratively shaping insights relating to risk and process improvement opportunities.
Your day to day tasks will include accompanying the partner on all engagement critical meetings Undertaking procedures to ensure the financial statements and reports are free of material misstatements, interrogating the internal controls to identify areas for process improvement, preparation of financial reports in accordance to the accounting frameworks. The key success factor will be your ability to “work together” and your hunger to learn and grow.
- Assist with performing all aspects of the audit engagement from planning through to completion;
- Assist in the completion of audit assignments in a timely manner to meet deadlines;
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports including consolidated financial reports in accordance with applicable accounting standards including Australian equivalent of International Financial Reporting Standards (AIFRS);
- Keeping abreast in the developments in accounting and auditing standards and related matters;
- Maintain and enhance the relationship with key client management personnel and assist with delivering presentations and training team members;
- Maintain and enhance the relationship with key client management personnel;
You are degree, CA qualified or currently doing your CA with at least 1-2 years’ experience in External Audit. You have experience in audit reporting and influencing key stakeholders in suggestions that will benefit the business. You may come from fa Mid-tier or boutique chartered firm with experience working with a broad range of organisations. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and will be great with Excel. Candidates with overseas external audit experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
People enjoy working at this organisation due to its commitment to excellence and continuous development. This is highlighted through its investment in its team members and its culture of fostering growth in a warm and supportive environment.
- Boutique chartered firm, training and development provided, mentoring from the leadership team
- Generous Package: $75k – $85k Package
- Great culture, supportive environment, work-life balance
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZEA4940 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications.