- Huge market impact; double digit growth; booming industry
- Be rewarded: salary of $80k - $90k + Super
- Brand name organisation; opportunities for growth; parking onsite
Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $80k – $90k + Super
Role: Join a global brand name organisation and leverage your exceptional organisation and communication skills to support a senior executive.
This Executive Assistant will support the CEO with connecting and delivering success across the executive leadership team and broader business. On a daily basis, this Executive Assistant will manage the CEO’s diary, travel coordination and internal communications. You will provide a high level of administrative support including preparing documents, presentation and reports.
The key success factor will be your professionalism and your ability to support a senior level executive.
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Support senior finance executives in the day to day management of tasks, diary management and internal communications
- Coordinate requests across the business from the executive leadership team
- Schedule travel management requirements and contribute to travel portfolio negotiations and assessment
- Perform reconciliations of expenses and manage through internal processes and systems
- Aid in the preparation, review and finalisation of business documents, PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets
- Responsible for the management of various office duties, including kitchen and stationary supplies, maintenance needs
- Assist with the coordination for the setup of new employees
- Contribute to ad hoc business queries and help drive improvements in processes
- Contribute as a passionate team member, actively supporting the wellbeing and engagement of the team
You have a minimum of five years’ experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant. You are passionate about helping people and connect that through your role with the ‘can do’ attitude you bring to the team. With a vibrant, yet professional style, you are currently in a similar role and now looking to take the next step as part of a large organisation with great exposure to senior executives. You are a self-starter, able to build strong relationships and can anticipate needs.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a top player in its field in the Australian retail sector and is considered one of the world’s most creative businesses to work for. This organisation employs thousands locally with a focus on work/life balance and opportunities to grow.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Deyana Zaia quoting reference number #DZEA5103 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.