- Brand name organisation; booming industry; global market leader
- Competitive Salary of $90k + Super + Commission
- Strong corporate vision; high performing culture; generous commission structure
Location: Chatswood Surrounds
Salary package: $90k + Super + Commission
Role highlights: Join this iconic brand and secure a permanent position within a turbulent job market. Leverage your talent in IT sales to drive value and create your own success.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, this Enterprise Sales Specialist will be responsible for the identification, development and closure of sales opportunities into enterprise accounts.
This will include prospecting and qualifying new accounts, identifying and nurturing opportunities within new accounts and existing accounts through negotiation & order closure. You will partner with the Account Executives to develop sales strategies catered to your selected geographic and industry sectors.
- Develop and implement new account acquisition plans to map and win target customers within specific territory and industry verticals
- Develop effective business plans to maximize up-sell and cross-sell in existing Customers. Collaborate across the organization to grow existing customers
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
You have at least 3 years of sales experience in a B2B Enterprise Sales environment. The successful candidate will be passionate about identifying new opportunities and building relationships with your customers. You will have extensive knowledge of the ANZ IT market and experience using a CRM system. The successful candidate will be strategic thinker and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This organisation is a global tech giant which fosters a culture of performance and success. Due to massive organic growth, they are searching for an ambitious and experienced Enterprise Sales Specialist. This role is located close to Chatswood.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CWSES5358. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.