Salary: Up to $170k Package + Bonus'
Location: Greater Western Sydney
Role Benefit: 50% of the role is Management & Financial Reporting & the remaining 50% is Commercial support; Contract management from tender to delivery; Clear path for career progression - Group & National Roles
Reporting to the GM of Finance, this Divisional Financial Controller will be responsible for leading the controllership and commercial finance function for the Division. This will involve you leading a small sized team, you will have ultimate responsibility for driving statutory compliance, P&L and Balance Sheet preparation and review, including Budget & Forecast analysis. Part of the complexity you will face will be driven by the multifaceted nature of this high risk manufacturing and installation business. You will be required to take the lead on major projects such as the new ERP system. In addition, the Divisional Financial Controller will build strong business partnering relationships with key stakeholders and will represent finance in business wide meetings. This is a traditional Financial Controller role with a large commercial focus. You will have ultimate ownership of the balance sheet & P&L and support the business with commercial and technical advice around international expansion.
Technical competence and experience across all facets of finance as well as a passion for governance and best practice leadership will set you apart in being successful for this role. The right candidate will ideally have a proven training background from a Big 4 firm or mid-tier and is currently seeking a move into a dynamic and challenging role with a growing organisation.
- Preparation and review of Divisional Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Analysis of Financial Results to Budget and Forecast
- Commercial Reporting and Analysis - partner with key stakeholders to provide expert financial advice
- Assist with the preparation of Statutory Accounts and Annual Budgets
- Leadership and develop a team of 3 Management Accountants
- Streamline processes and procedures; improve efficiencies and implement improvements where possible - Finance and Production
- Analysing Contract Profitability; Tender through to Practical Completion
- Experience in Manufacturing; ideally construction
- CPA / CA Qualified
- Big4 / Mid-Tier trained
- Strong leadership
- Confident, engaging, robust, and resilient
- Compelling communication and negotiation skills
Culture & Benefits
- Work close to home; on-site parking
- Excellent Salary of $170k + Bonus scheme of up to 30%
- Strong career development to National or Group level
- High achieving team within a close knit team environment
- Newly created role in NSW; Make your mark on this ASX listed giant
- 50% Finance & 50% Commercially focussed role
This ASX listed organisation has a huge industry presence and is considered as an innovative market leader. They are currently seeking a Divisional Controller to lead the management and financial reporting function together to meet Divisional and Corporate requirements together with partnering with the GM on the formation and execution of business strategies. Employing thousands across Australia, this organisation has a globally recognised brand and has grown to be a well performing stock on the ASX. What has been the key to their success...? Innovation in products, bringing "out of the box" solutions to their customers and strategic acquisitions. With these facts as their strength, it has placed them at the forefront in their sector.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price, quoting reference number CPDC4069 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.