Salary: $130 - 140k Package + Bonus
Location: Sydney CBD
Role: Lead full divisional reporting for 4 start-up entities; Leadership role
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Financial Controller as their 2IC, this Divisional Finance Manager will be responsible for the divisional reporting function for 4 of the fast growing divisions of this organisation. As the Divisional Finance Manager, you will direct and supervise a team of 2 to ensure accurate and timely reporting as well as maintaining financial integrity. This is an all-encompassing role will cover financial reporting, management reporting as well as finance operations across the 4 business units. Being a conduit role between the business and the corporate accounting team, you will establish and maintain relationships with the multiple stakeholders in preparing and submitting the monthly reporting pack. This will include the preparation and analysis of the P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow statement for your divisions. As this is a newly created position in a rapidly growing business, this Divisional Finance Manager will be involved in significant project work to help shape the finance function for scalability. This will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to shine and be placed on an early promotion path.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
* Oversee the daily accounting activities required to maintain the general ledger.
* Lead the completion of month end
* Direct the preparation of BAS and income tax fillings
* Business partner with divisional heads to ensure timely management reporting
* Supervise, direct and review the work of the divisional financial accounting team
* Implement training and development opportunities for your team.
* Propose and implement recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
* Ad hoc projects / work / reporting as required by the business
You are a CA qualified professional with a strong training ground from a Big 4 or a mid-tier firm. Post professional services you are currently leading month end close for a complex listed or private organisation and are now ready to step into a Divisional Finance Manager position. You are an enthusiastic self-starter excited to work for rapidly growing business and would enjoy the challenge of implementing process improvements to help the organisation meet its strategic objectives. You will have outstanding communication skills and be confident in building relationships with all levels of the organisation.
Culture & Benefits
The business is innovative and prides itself on creating a strong and collaborative culture that supports the development of its team.
* Join in spirit - bring your energy in leading reporting for 4 start-up divisions
* Be rewarded for your passion - $120k + Super + Bonus
* Lead and inspire a high performing team
* Grow with the business - be pivotal in enabling decisions to be made in shaping performance drivers as part of a growth success story
ASX listed and a market leader, this Fintech brand is relentlessly focused on delivering high growth and strong performance to benefit both customers and investors. A home to 10 + leading market brands, this organisation is growing strength by strength and would suit an ambitious candidate looking to grow with a highly successful business.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMDFM3566 in the subject line.