Salary: $150k Package + up to 40% bonus
Role Benefit: Reporting to the Operations Director/Dotted line to the CFO; Strategic influence focused; Opportunity to fast track your career growth
Reporting to the Operations Director, this Divisional CFO is responsible for leading a small finance team in providing effective business partnering to the business. Your day to day responsibilities will be centred around providing financial leadership for 2 sites across Australia. Specifically, this will include ensuring the accuracy and integrity of business reporting and generating analysis and commentaries on all major management reports. Your responsibility will also include spearheading the budgeting and forecasting at a customer level. As the Divisional CFO, your insights and analysis on the business will be a key to assisting the Operations Director form strategic plans for an increase in operational efficiency. Your involvement in Executive Lead Meetings will be high and therefore your work will be visible, in fact you will be part of the SMT. Your responsibility will extend to the business in communicating any changes from corporate thus an understanding of business operating beyond the balance sheet is important. This position requires an entrepreneurial thinker that can see the business flow in its totality.
This Divisional CFO requires an analytical mind that can also influence people across all levels of business. The successful applicant who takes this role will be fast tracked through the corporate ranks thus will require a career focused attitude.
* Strategic advisory - Partner with the Leadership team to develop the group's strategic roadmap
* Budgeting and Forecasting - Drive and deliver the annual operations budget and monthly forecast
* Capex - Build and deliver business cases for projects
* Risk and Opportunity - Partner with Operations Director to ensure that the financial forecast is met
* Reporting - Deliver month end reporting and analysis on-time and accurately
* Board - Timely and accurate board reporting and analysis
* Leadership - develop and mentor the finance team and enable them to achieve their career goals within the organisation
Having ideally commenced your career with a Big 4 CA firm, you are currently sitting in a commercial finance role and ready to step into a leadership position where you will have a seat at the table to drive influence business results. You are extremely resilient by nature and thrive on driving results through influence and business collaborating. You are energetic, forward thinking and a top performer by nature. You hold the values of passion, integrity and diligence in achieving success for yourself and your teams. Ambition and drive are absolutely critical to success in this role given this organisation has a recognised culture of high performance and fast track promotions.
Culture & Benefits
This ASX listed Infrastructure giant has a clear and true vision to make a positive impact on the Australian economy. Achievement, Entrepreneurship and being number one are three of this organisations core and key values. Hence why they are a known breeding ground for the top 5% of finance and business leaders globally. The culture is dynamic and fast paced and fosters outside of the box thinking. Their employees are extremely passionate and get a real opportunity to contribute and achieve every day.
* Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
* Be rewarded - $140 - 150k + Super + 20% Bonus
* Be a true leader - strategic role, future development pathways
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMDCFO4469 in the subject line.