Location: Western Suburbs location; work close to home; parking onsite, no accessible via public transport
Salary: Up to $100k Package + on-site parking
Role Benefit: Clear pathway to Divisional Controller within 2 years; Mentor two Assistant Accountants; Strong business partnering role, this organisation is looking for someone to partner and present financial results to the leadership team
Reporting to the Divisional Controller, this Divisional Accountant will partner with the Controller and work closely with the business in preparing accurate monthly and quarterly budgets along with review of forecast variances. On a day-to-day basis, this Divisional Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of weekly profit forecasting results and liaising with the Divisional Operational Managers by providing them with the monthly management reports summarising operating results.
Part of this role will also see you utilise your financial accounting skills by maintaining the credibility of the balance sheet and ensuring the accuracy, integrity and compliance of all financial data and processes. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining the capital work in process and fixed asset register for the division.
- Management reporting on a monthly basis
- Accountable for the divisions weekly profit estimate process and liaise directly with the Controller and operational Business Partners
- Analysing month end results
- Cost Analysis
- Statutory reporting for the division
- Treatment of business transactions in the ledger as per IFRS
- Assist with half yearly and yearly forecasts and budget process
- Complex Balance sheet reconciliations
- Capital work in process ledger maintenance
You are a CA or CPA qualified or part qualified Finance Professional. You are an experienced Management Accountant preferably from a Manufacturing environment who is technically minded and enjoys being involved in the Financial Accounting side of the business.
- Strong Management Accounting experience
- Financial Accounting experience with an understand application of accounting standards and provisions
- Working within a similar industry (Manufacturing, installation, importation)
- Driven, focussed and eager to grow within an organisation
- Wants to be a future leader; Divisional Controller
- CPA / CA qualified or part qualified
This innovative company is well known throughout Australia and renowned for their superior products. A leader in the manufacturing and import sector, they are located in Sydney's Western Suburbs on beautifully maintained grounds. This company value their staff and provide ongoing training and support.
If this sounds like you, please send your word formatted resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price quoting reference number CPDA4378 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.