Rate: $35ph + Super- Part-time hours
Location: Western Sydney+ Onsite Parking
Role: be part of a large and growing organisation; true ownership and support focus, play a pivotal role in shaping and developing the key projects.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Data Analyst takes ownership on large data and help clear backlog around operations. Your primary day-to-day responsibility is to conduct your own analysis from master data sets in order to streamline company records and clear the current backlog. This data analyst will be working closely with the operations and finance team to help in increase efficiency and develop best practice for the company.
- Assist with clearing of backlog across the company.
- Working closely with the Finance and Operations team in achieving efficiency and streamlining the information.
- Utilizing your strong Excel Skills to drive improvement across Master Data
- Develop Best Practice for the Operations and Finance team.
- Ideally coming from an Accounts Payable, Assistant Accountant or Analyst backgound or someone who has releocated from overseas looking for their first foot in the door.
- You are a highly analytical thinker.
- Strong Excel skills- pivot, vlook up's, conditional formatting.
- Problem solving mindset for curiosity and driving growth and improvement.
- Positive and can do attitude.
- Ideally someone with their own transport.
- This role will suit a candidate who is looking for part-time school hours Mon-Fri 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Culture & Benefits
This global giant has a clear and true vision to enable their customers to create true value. Achievement, Entrepreneurship and being number one are three of this organisations core and key values. The culture is dynamic and fast paced and fosters outside of the box thinking. Their employees are extremely passionate and get a real opportunity to contribute and achieve every day.
- Drive value - develop best practice by clearing backlog, increading efficiency and developing best practice.
- Be rewarded - excellent rate $35 ph + super + Parking
- Very satisfying- sense of accomplishment at the end.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number MZDA4309 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.