- Brand name organisation; large national footprint; consistent growth
- Fantastic salary of $115k - $130k + Super
- Convenient location; on-site parking; strong growth strategy and vision
Location: Ryde Surrounds
Salary package: $115k – $130k + Super
Role highlights: This innovative and customer-centric business has a strong strategic and cultural vision. If you have 2 or more years of experience in a senior CX Design role and have a passion for helping people – this is an amazing role that will develop you and help you to grow. Great strategic career move!!
This CX Design Manager is responsible for leading a cross-functional multi-disciplinary team to design and deliver multi-channel experiences. You will optimise customer journey opportunities and progress the CX Roadmap on time and on budget. This CX Design Manager will leverage their extensive technical background in CX to drive value to the broader team.
- Inspire, support and connect the dots to enable your team, and your extended multi-disciplinary team, to be successful throughout the design process
- Use data and insights to solve and transform business problems into opportunities
- Identify customer paint points, gain points, and design experiences that rival the competition
- Undertake and coordinate investigation of a range of customer touchpoints and the customer experience at each of these points.
- You have 2 + years of experience in a senior CX design capacity
- Demonstrated ability to deliver CX Strategy, Design and Implementation
- Capability to influence, guide and provide persuasive advice and solutions to business leaders
- Possesses a drive to achieve results and face business challenges head-on
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This national healthcare giant has a clear and inspiring vision to make a positive impact on people’s lives. Impact, Empathy and Community are three of this organisations core values. Hence their employees are truly connected to a great purpose and hence the culture of the organisation is very attractive. The organisation is undergoing a significant change period which includes a change to its operating model in order to better serve the needs of their customers
- Immerse yourself in a passion – share the team’s passion for their organisation
- Be rewarded – $115k – $130k + Super
- Be a true leader – strategic role with significant stakeholder influence
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CWCX5436. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.